Fatacools Index du Forum
Fatacools Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ONLINE BOOK SURPRISE ME, COWBOY Enhanced Edition (Texas Mat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fatacools Index du Forum -> Les Fatacools -> Des questions (Guilde)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bensner

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK SURPRISE ME, COWBOY Enhanced Edition (Texas Mat Répondre en citant

Dress store owner Ashby Templeton has provided many a wedding dress for the brides of Mule Hollow, Texas. Longing for love and a family of her own hopes to need a wedding dress for herself one day soon. But the only man in town showing any interest in her is the happy-go-lucky town flirt…exactly the opposite kind of man she’s looking for. The cowboy is gorgeous but she’s not looking for a hunk of burning love, but for a love that’ll burn for a lifetime.

Cowboy Dan Dawson’s past and his mom taught him was to smile often, it could change a life…or at least help someone loosen up a little. And if anyone in town needs to loosen up it’s the uptight Ashby. But she’s obviously not interested in anything he has to offer…good thing his past also taught him anything worth having is worth working for…

If you love Christian romance that'll warm your heart, make you smile and laugh out loud ~ this is the series for you! Get your copy today!
Note: This book was previously published as Her Baby Dreams. This edition includes some fun extras.

Books in the TEXAS MATCHMAKERS series:
Book 1: Dream With Me, Cowboy
Book 2: Be My Love, Cowboy
Book 3: This Heart's Your, Cowboy
Book 4: Hold Me, Cowboy
Book 5: Be Mine, Cowboy
Book 6: Marry Me, Cowboy
Book 7: Cherish Me, Cowboy
Book 8: Surprise Me, Cowboy
Book 9: Serenade Me, Cowboy
Book 10: Return To Me, Cowboy
Book 11: Love Me, Cowboy
Book 12: Ride With Me, Cowboy
Book 13: Dance With Me, Cowboy

SURPRISE ME, COWBOY Enhanced Edition (Texas Matchmakers Book 8) Debra Clopton
SURPRISE ME, COWBOY Enhanced Edition (Texas Matchmakers Book 8) purchase book

171bf2437f

Erinnerungen einer Überflüssigen (Autobiografischer Roman) (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Peabody (Paybody, Pabody, Pabodie) Genealogy download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Mineral Maniacs and the Magic Hardhat (Volume 1)THE WITNESS Lily RobinsThe Soul of a Bishop download epub mobi pdf fb2Urban Pioneer: Interiors inspired by industrial design Sara EmslieREAD BOOK Real Estate Tax Deferral Strategies Utilizing the Delaware Statutory Trust (DST)READ BOOK Don't hire a software developer until you read this bookKilling Time Matthew Watson JREAD BOOK The Soldier's Foot and the Military Shoe: A Handbook for Officers and Noncommissioned Officers of the Line

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fatacools Index du Forum -> Les Fatacools -> Des questions (Guilde) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a